Trent fired never thought about moving the team to escape Liverpool.




Trent Alexander-Arnold, right-back of Liverpool, the leading team in the Premier League Said that the idea of ​​moving to play for a team other than the Reds had never been in his head
  The 21-year-old England right-back has been an important player in the German defensive game in the last 2 years, with the part being the team that won the UEFA Champions League. When last season and helped the team to lead the Premier League in the league by leaving the second team to 25 points now.
  When asked if he would be like Steven Gerrard and stay with the same club for the rest of his football career, Trent said:
  "Yes, I can imagine. The move is not even in my head. I have always loved Liverpool. I have always supported them. And I will play for them forever Therefore I have no reason to think about these things. "

 "Correct. Right now, I haven't thought about that or dreamed about which team I would play for. Right now I'm a Liverpool player. I love this club more than anything. I love everything involved. I love football fans. I love this city, so no, there is no way that I will definitely move to another place. 

Catch up with international football news, , Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, UEFA Champions League, Latest Europa League,Premier League Football News, Football Results Today, Euro 2020 News, World Cup 2022. know sports news at Siamsportnews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liverpool have lifted the cup again! Against all teams in the Premier League want to end the competition program of 38 shots.

Premier League ideas reveal the use of the middle field. Accelerate the competition